Liver Health Formula – A Complete Guide
Liver is an important organ of the body of Vertebrates. Its main work is to filter the blood, because of its function to make the chemicals, it can also be considered under a gland ( largest gland).
Functions of Liver:
Some of the main functions of liver are:
● Supply of blood
● Detoxify chemicals from the body
● Synthesis of protein
● Production of chemicals
● Secretion of Bile( remove toxins out of the body)
● Store Vitamins
● Store Minerals
● Hormones production
● Regulate glycogen storage
● RBC decomposition
● Reserve blood
Liver diseases: Some Liver diseases are:
● Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E
● Liver cancer
● Fatty liver disease
Causes of liver diseases:
1. Intake of alcohol: If a person is used to the consumption of alcohol, that intake surely affects his lever and will generate lots of issues inside his body.
2. Inherited: Inheritance can also be a part of liver problems means diseases that are inherited from the parents to their children.
3. Infection: Because of the spread of Virus it can stop the liver from functioning properly and will ultimately damage the liver. And if this infection spreads to other people, it will also affect them.
4. Cancer: Because of the cancer also there are chances of certain liver diseases.
5. Overweight: If you are overweight or in other terms Obesity, also increase the chances of various liver diseases
Some other causes that can be risky for liver:
● Body Piercing
● Fat accumulation in liver
● Wrong prescription of medicine
● Use of infected injection
● Blood transfer between various people.
How to prevent from liver diseases:
● Do not make any contact with the blood of infected people.
● Take proper vaccination for future safety in case you suffered from any disease
● Avoid intake of Alcohol because it is so harmful for your body. It has the power to degrade your liver completely.
● While taking any medicine, always take advice from the doctor.
● Always keep your hands and food clean and safe.
● Maintain your diet and do exercise to get rid from obesity.
● If you are using any chemical product or any harmful product, always protect your hand and eyes from it, using gloves and specs.
How to maintain liver with the use of liver health formula:
Keeping the liver healthy is the need of a healthy and perfect body. So it is up to us what we can do to make it healthy.
Liver health formula: it is manufactured by Pure Health research that claims that your liver will not be affected by any diseases because it contains only natural ingredients without the use of any chemical ingredients..Also it can be consumed by both males and females.
Ingredients used in liver health formula:
1. Powder of root of turmeric
2. Dandelion powder
3. Powder of Beetroot
5. Vitamin D3
9. Licorice root
10. Milk thistle
Some products of liver health formula:
● Liver Detox with Milk
● Liver Care: Ayurvedic
● TrueBasics Liver Detox with Silybin Milk Thistle Extract
● HK Vitals Milk Thistle Extract
● Penta Sure Hepatic Nutritional etc.
But the best ways to cure liver diseases are following these key points:
1. Always take a proper balanced diet.
2. Do exercises regularly to get rid from various diseases.
3. Take medicine after the recommendation of the doctor.
4. Avoid any unknown liver remedy.
5. Try to eat all fruits and vegetables to get the benefit of all.
6. Maintain your body weight.
7. Do not take toxin substances.
8. Regular checkup is also necessary.
Some products that you can easily consume in your home that are good for your liver:
- Fish etc
These are natural products and do not have any side effects on the human body and they help to keep your liver fit and healthy.
The conclusion is if you want to keep your body fit and healthy, firstly you have to keep you liver free from diseases and it can be happen only when you follow the instructions like proper diet, no usage of alcohol, proper vaccination, avoid overdose of liver health formula product as overconsumption of everything is harmful for health.
According to medical research there is no such requirement of taking such supplements if you follow the right routine in your life as mentioned above.